Our Small Plate Menu allows diners to order a variety of dishes including, Lemongrass Coconut Mussels, Seared Deep Sea Scallops with chipotle and basil infused oils, So Cal Fish Tacos, Patatas Bravas and much more.
Taste now provides Take Out menu services. Simply call ahead, make your order from our selection of delicious menu options, then pick up at your convenience. It's that easy. Delivery services not included.
Use Your Fingers
- Grilled Chicken Swords7.00
- Served with a piquant peanut dipping sauce
- Jumbo Shrimp Swords7.00
- Served with a lemon / garlic aioli.
- Ginger Steak Swords9.00
- Served with a sesame cilantro dipping sauce.
- Beef Empanadas8.00
- Flaky pastry stuffed with tender beef, tomato and succulent spices.
- Southwest Chicken Spring Rolls9.00
- Stuffed with chicken, red pepper, black beans, corn and cheddar cheese served with a cilantro creme and a roasted corn salsa.
- Hot Tots !6.00
- Crispy baked Tater Tots, you still love them! Served with a Dijon dipping sauce and spiked ketchup.
Spreads and Such
- Tapenade Trio7.00
- Kalamata and Black Olive, Roasted Red Pepper and Roasted Garlic spreads served with handmade flat bread crisps.
- Mediterranean White Bean Spread6.00
- Tender cannellini beans blended and seasoned to perfection. Served with handmade flat bread crisps.
- Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Cake7.00
- Smooth, creamy and spreadable! Served with crunchy green apples and our handmade flat bread crisps.
- Creamy Crab and Goat Cheese Torte9.00
- Perfectly accompanied by a fresh tomato relish, Haas avocado and handmade flat bread crisps.
- Sizzling Garlic Shrimp9.00
- Loads of garlic and a kick of red chili, finished with basil oil.
- Sesame Ginger Ahi Tuna Tartar10.00
- Served with crispy wontons and drizzled with our wasabi aioli.
- Blackened Shrimp Bruschetta11.00
- Blackened jumbo prawns served with a fresh tomato bruschetta over crostini finished with a balsamic glaze.
- Panko Dusted Pan Seared Calamari13.00
- Tender, tube only Calamari. Served with a creole aioli and a fire roasted tomato sauce.
Presenting the Jerk Menu Tapas Style
- Caribbean Jerk Seasoning blended with the best tropical spices and herbs to create a savory sensation when delicately marinated. This combination of spices when heavily coated on Pork, Chicken, or Fish produces that aromatic taste.
- Jerk Pork14.00
- Jerk Chicken14.00
- Boneless chicken available for $2 extra
- Curry Chicken12.00
- Boneless chicken available for $2 extra
- Curry Goat14.00
SparklersGlass / Bottle
- Rotari Brut, Italy12.00 split / 22.00
- Straw yellow in color with a fragrance of intense fruit. The flavor is dry, full, and fragrant, well balanced and harmonious.
Red WinesGlass / Bottle
- Palo Alto Red Reserve, Maule Valley, Chile9.00 / 33.00
- Rich garnet red in color. A unique bouquet with ripe plum and spice. The taste is dry, deep, and full-bodied with ripe luscious berry flavors. Truly a Chilean gem.
- Meritage, Cinnabar "Mercury Rising", California9.00 / 33.00
- A seamless Bordeaux blend of grapes. Rich round flavor of dark berries, coffee, cocoa and butterscotch with a long finish.
- CMS, Hedges Cellars, Washington State7.25 / 26.00
- A quirky blend of cap, merlot and syrah, this stylish and sleek wine comes with loads of dark fruit in a medium body.
- Pinot Noir, Trivento Select, Chile7.25 / 26.00
- A light Pinot Noir with a hint of vanilla from the French oak - light and full of summer fruits and very easy to drink. A perfect accompaniment to light red meat dishes, summer salads and grilled fish.
- Pinot Noir, La Crema, Sonoma Coast, California10.25 / 39.00
- Fully ripened, sweet and stylish. Hints of sweet black cherries and Violets.
- Zinfandel, Artezin (by Hess Collection), California8.50 / 33.00
- Not for the faint-hearted. It carries its hefty 15.5% alcohol on top of deep, dense wine packed with spice and deep dark fruity flavors.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Pasqual Toso, Mendoza, Argentina6.50 / 24.00
- Rich and generous earth, spice and cassis flavors with a lovely butterscotch overlay.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Wakefield Estate, Clare Valley, Australia9.50 / 38.00
- A wine of considerable generosity with the hallmarks of a fine cabernet -- ripe berry fruit, cassis, cinnamon, spice, vanilla and tobacco. Let it breathe awhile.
- Merlot, Pavilion, Napa, California7.75 / 30.00
- Did you know that one of the world's most expensive wines is 100% merlot? "Wimpy Merlot" this is not. Enjoy its rich, layered, dense flavors of blackberries, cassis, chocolate and a dollop of vanilla.
White WinesGlass / Bottle
- Chardonnay, Tapestry, Mclaren Vale, Australia7.00 / 27.00
- Lovely straw and green tea hints. A lush chardonnay with a firm backbone of acidity. Added wine-making techniques contribute to the overall plushness of the wine.
- Chardonnay, Evans & Tate, Margaret River, Australia7.75 / 30.00
- A cascade of spring fruits -- spicy nectarine, apricot scents, pear -- cleansing minerals and a long, lingering, silky finish.
- SauvignonBlanc, SauvignonRepublic, Marlborough, NewZealand7.75 / 30.00
- Zing! All the crispness you'd expect, with citrus, gooseberries and palate cleansing acid. Top pick!
- Pinot Grigio, Sartori, Italy6.25 / 24.00
- A crisp, spicy, dry and fruity take on Pinot Grigio.
- Domaine de Pouy Côtes de Gascogne, France6.00 / 22.00
- Very crisp and dry with penetrating floral and green apple flavors. Juicy! A Robert Kacher selection.
- Riesling, Gainey, Santa Ynez Valley, California7.75 / 30.00
- A very classy wine with aromas of apple, peach, lime along with the palate-cleansing flavor notes of slate and wet stones. A most versatile food wine.
Blush WinesGlass / Bottle
- White Zinfandel, DeLoach, California6.00 / 22.00
- Lovely color, lively, with slight sweetness and a clean, juicy finish.
Full Size Portions
- Chicken Under the Cloud13.00
- Tender chunks of chicken breast simmered with mushrooms and leeks and potatoes in a delectable cream sauce topped with the flaky pastry cloud.
- Cranberry Chipotle Sticky Pork Ribs13.00
- Spicy and tangy, topped with crispy onions served with house crafted mash.
- So Cal Fish Tacos15.00
- Blackened Tilapia filled flour tortillas served with a roasted corn salsa, red cabbage slaw and laced with a cilantro lime creme.
- Seared Ahi Tuna15.00
- Flame Seared Ahi Tuna served with a light ponzu auce and a sesame seasoned tomato/cucumber medley.
- Grilled Asparagus6.00
- Dredged in olive oil and lemon drizzled with a wasabi aioli.
- Mash it Up!5.00
- Try our daily crafted mashed potatoes.
- Sautéed Mushrooms6.00
- Glazed with white wine and fresh herbs, served bubbling hot.
- Yucca Frites7.00
- Crispy Yucca chunks served with a chimichurri sauce and fresh squeezed lime.
It's a Toss Up
- Granny's Caesar7.00
- Romaine lettuce tossed in a light Caesar vinaigrette, mingled with Granny Smith apples, shaved Parmesan and drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
- Wilted Spinach7.00
- Baby leaf spinach wilted with fresh garlic and olive oil, tossed with garbanzo beans and baby potatoes.
- Tomato Chevre Torte8.00
- Puff pastry baked with vine ripe tomatoes, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onions and finished with a balsamic reduction served over mixed greens.
- Sharp Cheddar Steak Salad12.00
- Thinly sliced tender steak served with mixed field greens, sautéed peppers, onions and button mushrooms finished with a roasted garlic sharp cheddar dressing.
- Thai Beef Salad12.00
- Thinly sliced tender steak served with mixed field greens, crispy rice sticks and sesame/chili seasoned tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 1/2 Salad and Soup Combo9.00
- Your choice of Mixed Greens, Caesar or Spinach Salad.
- Hass Avocados and Hearts of Palm7.00
- Tossed in aged red wine vinegar on a bed of shaved cabbage and topped with fresh Parmesan.
- Mixed Greens Salad7.00
- Mixed field greens, red cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers and gorgonzola tossed in a tomato/basil vinaigrette.
- Over the Top Chocolate Bread Pudding7.00
- Served warm and bathed in a vanilla bean sauce.
- Espresso Brulee7.00
- Smooth, creamy and delicious. Try it instead of a cup of joe!
- Strawberries and Cream Puff7.00
- Fresh Strawberries and lemon vanilla créme served inside a flakey puff pastry.
- Big Easy Banana Triangle7.00
- Caramelized bananas baked inside a delicate filo package topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Gelato and Sorbet7.00
- This is sooo good we couldn't pick a flavor! Ask about today's hand made selection.
SangriaGlass / Bottle
- Sangria6.00 / 20.00 carafe
- Taste's own homemade Sangria. Fruity red wine steeped with lots of fresh citrus, served over ice with a slight sparkle.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon2.00
- Bud Light3.00
- Miller Lite3.00
- Michelob Ultra3.00
- Amstel Light3.50
- Blue Moon4.00
- Shipyard IPA4.00
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale4.00
- Tucher (16oz)5.00
- Saint Pauli Girl Non Alc3.00
- Ask about our seasonal selection4.00
- Homemade Ginger Vanilla Soda2.00
- Orange Mint Iced Tea2.00
- RC Cola, Diet Cola and Sprite2.00
- Sparkling Mineral water2.00