Our Small Plate Menu allows diners to order a variety of dishes including, Lemongrass Coconut Mussels, Seared Deep Sea Scallops with chipotle and basil infused oils, So Cal Fish Tacos, Patatas Bravas and much more.
Taste now provides Take Out menu services. Simply call ahead, make your order from our selection of delicious menu options, then pick up at your convenience. It's that easy. Delivery services not included.
Use Your Fingers
- Grilled Chicken Swords7.00
- Served with a piquant peanut dipping sauce
- Jumbo Shrimp Swords7.00
- Served with a lemon / garlic aioli.
- Ginger Steak Swords8.00
- Served with a sesame cilantro dipping sauce.
- Beef Empanadas7.00
- Flaky pastry stuffed with tender beef, tomato and succulent spices.
- Southwest Chicken Spring Rolls8.00
- Stuffed with chicken, red pepper, black beans, corn and cheddar cheese served with a cilantro creme and a roasted corn salsa.
- Hot Tots !5.00
- Crispy baked Tater Tots, you still love them! Served with a Dijon dipping sauce and spiked ketchup.
Spreads and Such
- Goat Cheese Herb Spread6.00
- Chevre goat cheese spiked with fresh herbs and black pepper served with handmade flat bread crisps.
- Tapenade Trio6.00
- Kalamata and Black Olive, Roasted Red Pepper and Roasted Garlic spreads served with handmade flat bread crisps.
- Mediterranean White Bean Spread5.00
- Tender cannellini beans blended and seasoned to perfection. Served with handmade flat bread crisps.
- Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Cake6.00
- Smooth, creamy and spreadable! Served with crunchy green apples and our handmade flat bread crisps.
- Creamy Crab and Goat Cheese Torte8.00
- Perfectly accompanied by a fresh tomato relish, Haas avocado and handmade flat bread crisps.
- Sizzling Garlic Shrimp8.00
- Loads of garlic and a kick of red chili, finished with basil oil.
- Sesame Ginger Ahi Tuna Tartar9.00
- Served with crispy wontons and drizzled with our wasabi aioli.
- Blackened Shrimp Bruschetta10.00
- Blackened jumbo prawns served with a fresh tomato bruschetta over crostini finished with a balsamic glaze.
- Panko Dusted Pan Seared Calamari12.00
- Tender, tube only Calamari. Served with a creole aioli and a fire roasted tomato sauce.
SparklersGlass / Bottle
- Sigura Viudas Brut Reserve, Spain8.00 split / 22.00
- This lovely Spanish Cava is creamy, crisp, slightly yeasty. Celebration in a bottle.
Red WinesGlass / Bottle
- Pinot Noir, Tyrrell's Lost Block, Australia6.75 / 26.00
- Bouquet of roses, lavender, lots of cherries in a nice rich value pinot.
- Pinot Noir, La Crema, Sonoma Coast, California9.75 / 39.00
- Fully ripened, sweet and stylish. Hints of sweet black cherries and violets.
- Nero d'Avola, Feudo Arancia, Sicily6.75 / 26.00
- A lively red from an up and coming grape (over 1000 years old). A perfect berry, jammy, tangy summer red.
- Malbec, Kaiken, Mendoza, Argentina6.50 / 24.00
- Malbec, a star Bordeaux grape, shines in Argentina. This wine evokes the feeling of a galloping ride through the Pampas.
- Syrah, Liberty School, Central Coast, California7.75 / 30.00
- A full, rich warm-climate Syrah, brimming with blackberry, smoked meats and currants in the nose. The palate reveals flavors of dark cherry, black pepper and a spicy, exotic fihish. Intense color!
- Shiraz (Syrah), Kangarilla Road, Mclaren Vale, Australia9.25 / 36.00
- Deeply dark and opulent. Fat with spice, oak, figs and blackberries, this wine has great texture.
- Zinfandel, Artezin (by Hess Collection), California8.50 / 33.00
- Not for the faint-hearted. It carries its hefty 15.5% alcohol on top of deep, dense wine packed with spice and deep dark fruity flavors.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Pasqual Toso, Mendoza, Argentina6.50 / 24.00
- Rich and generous earth, spice and cassis flavors with a lovely butterscotch overlay.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Wakefield Estate, Clare Valley, Australia9.50 / 38.00
- A wine of considerable generosity with the hallmarks of a fine cabernet -- ripe berry fruit, cassis, cinnamon, spice, vanilla and tobacco. Let it breathe awhile.
- Merlot, Pavilion, Napa, California7.75 / 30.00
- Did you know that one of the world's most expensive wines is 100% merlot? "Wimpy Merlot" this is not. Enjoy its rich, layered, dense flavors of blackberries, cassis, chocolate and a dollop of vanilla.
White WinesGlass / Bottle
- Chardonnay, Tapestry, Mclaren Vale, Australia7.00 / 27.00
- Lovely straw and green tea hints. A lush chardonnay with a firm backbone of acidity. Added wine-making techniques contribute to the overall plushness of the wine.
- Chardonnay, Evans & Tate, Margaret River, Australia7.75 / 30.00
- A cascade of spring fruits -- spicy nectarine, apricot scents, pear -- cleansing minerals and a long, lingering, silky finish.
- SauvignonBlanc, SauvignonRepublic, Marlborough, NewZealand7.75 / 30.00
- Zing! All the crispness you'd expect, with citrus, gooseberries and palate cleansing acid. Top pick!
- Pinot Grigio, Sartori, Italy6.25 / 24.00
- A crisp, spicy, dry and fruity take on Pinot Grigio.
- Domaine de Pouy Côtes de Gascogne, France6.00 / 22.00
- Very crisp and dry with penetrating floral and green apple flavors. Juicy! A Robert Kacher selection.
- Riesling, Gainey, Santa Ynez Valley, California7.75 / 30.00
- A very classy wine with aromas of apple, peach, lime along with the palate-cleansing flavor notes of slate and wet stones. A most versatile food wine.
Blush WinesGlass / Bottle
- White Zinfandel, DeLoach, California6.00 / 22.00
- Lovely color, lively, with slight sweetness and a clean, juicy finish.
Fusion RedsGlass / Bottle
- Orphelin (Orphans), Columbia Valley, Washington State7.75 / 30.00
- Ch. Ste. Michelle blended several of their Rhône grapes that had been "left out" or orphaned from other wines. Bursting with berries, preserves, black pepper. Oh heck &emdash; It's got it all!
- Meritage, Cinnabar "Mercury Rising", California8.50 / 34.00
- A seamless Bordeaux blend of grapes. Rich round flavor of dark berries, coffee, cocoa and butterscotch with a long finish.
- CMS, Hedges Cellars, Washington State6.75 / 26.00
- A quirky blend of cab, merlot and syrah, this stylish and sleek wine comes with loads of dark fruit in a medium body.
- Meditrina, Oregon9.25 / 36.00
- Made by Sokol Blosser, this intriguing combo of pinot noir, syrah and zinfandel explodes in a fruit bomb of berries all wrapped in an oak cloak. Meditrina is the Roman goddess of wine and health.
- Grilled Asparagus5.00
- Dredged in olive oil and lemon drizzled with a wasabi aioli.
- Mash it Up!4.00
- Try our daily crafted mashed potatoes.
- Sautéed Mushrooms5.00
- Glazed with white wine and fresh herbs, served bubbling hot.
- Yucca Frites6.00
- Crispy Yucca chunks served with a chimichurri sauce and fresh squeezed lime.
It's a Toss Up
- Granny's Caesar6.00
- Romaine lettuce tossed in a light Caesar vinaigrette, mingled with Granny Smith apples, shaved Parmesan and drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
- Wilted Spinach6.00
- Baby leaf spinach wilted with fresh garlic and olive oil, tossed with garbanzo beans and baby potatoes.
- Tomato Chevre Torte7.00
- Puff pastry baked with vine ripe tomatoes, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onions and finished with a balsamic reduction served over mixed greens.
- Sharp Cheddar Steak Salad11.00
- Thinly sliced tender steak served with mixed field greens, sautéed peppers, onions and button mushrooms finished with a roasted garlic sharp cheddar dressing.
- Thai Beef Salad11.00
- Thinly sliced tender steak served with mixed field greens, crispy rice sticks and sesame/chili seasoned tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 1/2 Salad and Soup Combo8.00
- Your choice of Mixed Greens, Caesar or Spinach Salad.
- Hass Avocados and Hearts of Palm6.00
- Tossed in aged red wine vinegar on a bed of shaved cabbage and topped with fresh Parmesan.
- Mixed Greens Salad6.00
- Mixed field greens, red cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers and gorgonzola tossed in a tomato/basil vinaigrette.
- Cup of Homemade Soup3.00
- Bowl of Handmade Soup5.00
Hand Crafted Sandwiches
All our sandwiches are served on our house made ciabatta rolls
- Juicy white meat breast of chicken served with lettuce, tomato, bacon and gorgonzola cheese.
- Lightly Blackened Tilapia spread with our lemon/garlic aioli and finished with mixed field greens.
- Thinly sliced grilled steak spiked with roasted garlic, caramelized onions and tangy gorgonzola cheese.
- Rosemary Tarragon Chicken Salad9.00
- Tender chicken breast chunks tossed with fresh herbs and mayo finished with mixed greens.
- Honey Glazed Ham9.00
- Glazed ham served with a granny smith apple chutney and cheddar cheese. Served pressed.
- Oven Roasted Pork and Ham pressed with white cheddar cheese, mini gerkins and a Dijon/Curry Aioli.
- Oven Roasted Chicken Wrap8.00
- With fresh spinach, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onions and tomato wrapped around a warm giant tortilla.
- Ceasar Salad Wrap8.00
- With chicken, finished with granny smith apples, balsamic reduction and fresh parmesan cheese wrapped up in a giant tortilla.
- Spinach Wrap8.00
- With fresh garlic and olive oil wrapped up with garbanzo beans, potatoes and our white bean puree.
- So Cal Fish Tacos10.00
- Blackened Tilapia filled flour tortillas served with a roasted corn salsa, red cabbage slaw and laced with a cilantro lime créme.
- Over the Top Chocolate Bread Pudding6.00
- Served warm and bathed in a vanilla bean sauce.
- Espresso Brulee6.00
- Smooth, creamy and delicious. Try it instead of a cup of joe!
- Strawberries and Cream Puff6.00
- Fresh Strawberries and lemon vanilla créme served inside a flakey puff pastry.
- Big Easy Banana Triangle6.00
- Caramelized bananas baked inside a delicate filo package topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Gelato and Sorbet6.00
- This is sooo good we couldn't pick a flavor! Ask about today's hand made selection.
SangriaGlass / Bottle
- Sangria6.00 / 20.00 carafe
- Taste's own homemade Sangria. Fruity red wine steeped with lots of fresh citrus, served over ice with a slight sparkle.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon2.00
- Bud Light3.00
- Miller Lite3.00
- Michelob Ultra3.00
- Amstel Light3.50
- Blue Moon4.00
- Shipyard IPA4.00
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale4.00
- Tucher (16oz)5.00
- Saint Pauli Girl Non Alc3.00
- Ask about our seasonal selection4.00
- Homemade Ginger Vanilla Soda2.00
- Orange Mint Iced Tea2.00
- RC Cola, Diet Cola and Sprite2.00
- Sparkling Mineral water2.00